Annual General Meeting 2016
CANADIAN ROMANIAN SOCIETY OF ALBERTA
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM) NOTIFICATION
10:30 a.m. SATURDAY, MARCH 19, 2016
Romanian Church Basement, 9310-132 Avenue
January 20, 2016
Members of the Canadian Romanian Society are invited to attend the Canadian Romanian Society of Alberta, AGM on Saturday, March 19, 2016, at 10:30 a.m. at the Romanian Church Basement 9310 -132 Avenue. Coffee and snacks will be provided. Notification of AGM will also be posted on the Society Website.
The activities for 2015-16 will be reported on, proposed bylaw changes will be voted on and election of the board for 2016-17 will be completed. Members are reminded, as per the Canadian Romanian Society of Alberta bylaws and Constitution:
- To be able to vote, one must be a member of the Canadian Romanian Society of Alberta for minimum of 3 months and be at least 18years of age
- To hold office (be elected) on the Board of the Society one shall be a member in good standing for a period of one (1) year prior to the date of election and a least 18 years of age.
The membership list is being updated with members email address. Please send your email address to John Bozocea at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
- Welcome and Call to Order
- Verification of Quorum
- Adoption of AGM Agenda for 2016
- Adoption of 2014 AGM Minutes
- Business arising from minutes
- Reports: President; Treasurer; Museum; Casino; Heritage, Membership, Cultural, Social, and VISTA
- New Business – Bylaw changes.
- Dissolution of Previous Board and Election of New Board: President; Vice-President; Secretary; Treasurer; Directors; and Auditors.
- Meeting Adjournment
Canadian Romanian Society Board for 2015-16.