Heritage Festival 2011
Vizitati-ne la pavilionul romanesc!
The Heritage Festival 2011 will feature 63 pavilions representing over 85 cultures from all over the world. Romanian Pavilion is located @ site 31.
Sample culinary delicacies, see creative performances, shop for crafts, artwork, and clothing, or chat with people eager to tell you a little about their cultural roots and their present-day communities in Canada. Various pavilions will also be showcasing cultural displays with photos, paraphernalia, and stories about their culture or ethnic background in Edmonton.
- Hawrelak Park, Edmonton, AB
- Saturday, July 30 from noon to 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday, July 31 from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Monday, August 1 from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Cirnati – European style sausage
- Coltunasi – Romanian Perogy – (5) Cheese filling
- Sarmale – Cabbage rolls with farm sour cream
- Mititei – Ground beef, pork and spice
- Scovergi – Elephant ears sprinkled with icing sugar.
- Pop or Water
Click here to download the Heritage Festival 2011 Map